Discovered by “Reverse Pharmacology“, Ibutamoren is the oral alternative of growth hormone. It stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete more growth hormone.
Ibutamoren is designed to combat osteoporosis, overweight, muscle loss. MK-677 increases lean muscle mass and IGF1 (insulin-like growth factor).
For this reason, it is widely used in fitness circles.
Ibutamoren increases the secretion of growth hormone by mimicking the action of the hormone ghrelin and binds to one of its receptors in the brain. Activation of these receptors leads to increased secretion of growth hormone in the brain.
Advantages of using Ibutamoren:
In addition to increasing the release of growth hormone and IGF1, other benefits of its use are:
- faster recovery of joints, tendons and bones from injuries
- rapid increase in muscle mass and overall muscle volume
- accelerates the process of melting fat
- removes sagging skin
- improves sleep
- clears and improves the overall appearance of the skin
- the results are noticeable a few days after you start the cycle
- more venous and more voluminous muscles
- speeds up metabolism
- increases bone density
- slows down the aging process
- improves brain activity
The only side effects of Ibutamoren is increased appetite.
They occur only when the recommended dose is exceeded.
However, if you do not exceed the recommended dose, side effects do not occur.
The dosage is individual and varies between 10-50 mg daily.
If your goal is to burn fat and endure 10mg a day, 1 hour before a workout is enough.
If you want to increase muscle mass, the recommended dose is at least 20-30 mg.